Friday, August 22, 2008

Well folks, no new pics to upload as of yet - oh, yes okay there are a few of recent happenings, but trapped in this internet cafe in Nottingham I haven't been able to get them online .. yes, persistent trouble with my provider has relegated me to the outfield of server access .. be faithful, it won't be long till Exemplar Art makes a new posting of exciting events happening at Quad in Derby, the flyers from several recent perfomance poetry gigs and even a pic of my cousin Bill's leaving do in Leeds - yep, he's off to the Cayman Islands with his new beau Natalie to teach English to the sunshine addled youth of the warmer climes .. oh, why am I stuck in dreary Britain in an August rainstorm when turquoise seas and palm trees beckon? haha ..

Remember, you can add this blog to your personal RSS feed at anytime by clicking the button above, enabling you to stay in touch with all the latest exhibitions and gigs in my own calendar .. Cheers KW